Insurance Coverage Verification
In an effort to better serve our members, we have implemented a program to track the insurance status of all collateral and mortgage loans. You may have received a letter in the mail or a recorded phone message from us requesting that you provide a copy of the insurance policy associated with the loan number and collateral securing your loan. If you do not have your policy readily available, please contact your insurance company to have a copy mailed to the following address as soon as possible.
Preferred Credit Union
Preferred Credit Union, 3767 Sparks Drive SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
What is Acceptable Proof of Coverage?
The Insurance Policy Declaration Page is needed showing the following:
- Name and Address of the Insured
- Loss Payable Clause naming PCU as loss payee and lienholder
- Full Collateral Description, including the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Comprehensive and Collision coverage, with a maximum deductible of $1,000
- Effective date of coverage and expiration date
For your convenience, you may provide your policy information or check your insurance status by visiting www.imcovered.com/preferred. Our fax number is 888-822-6478. If we can be of any assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Insurance Department at 866-612-7747. Thank you for your prompt attention