Purchasing a home is likely one of the largest financial investments a person will make. Getting the right mortgage is just as important as buying the right house.
- Conventional Loans
- Rural Development Loans
- Competitive Rates
- Terms of 10 to 30 years
Refinancing your home can be a helpful tool for home improvement projects, debt consolidation or simply lowering your monthly payment.
- Lower your interest rate
- Lower your monthly payment
- Free up equity you have built up over the years
Building your dream home can be easy and affordable when you choose Preferred Credit Union for your Construction Loan!
- Principal residence and second homes
- Land equity can be used for down payment requirements
- Purchase of land can be included in project amount
- Interest only payments during construction
- General Contractor/Builder loans only
- 6 to 12 months for construction
- Maximum 30 years term for end loan
Home Equity Loans
Use your home to get the funds you need, at rates and terms that make sense for your budget.
- Rates as low as 4.50% APR*
- Fixed term loan with up to 15 year repayment (80% loan to value maximum)
- Fixed term or line of credit available
- Get the home equity loan to suit your needs
- No Appraisal and No Fee options
- Check out our rates
Home Equity Prime Line
The Home Equity Prime Line is an open line of credit.
The interest rate on this loan is set to the Wall Street Journal prime rate; floor rate 5.00% APR*. You can borrow up to 65% of the equity in your home.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans
The credit union also offers fixed rate home equity loans. Members can borrow up to 80% of the value in their homes, less existing mortgage balances. We offer up to a 30 year term with a 5 year balloon.