A message to Members about COVID-19
Face Mask Required for Entry
If you are medically unable or choose not to wear a face mask, please use our drive thru. If the branch does not have a drive thru, follow the instructions on the door and a team member will come to assist you at the door.
EXECUTIVE ORDER RULES
• All Michiganders over the age of 5 are required to wear a mask in indoor public spaces and in crowded outdoor spaces.
• Businesses are also required to deny entry/service to anyone not wearing a mask.
• Violators could face a misdemeanor charge and up to a $500 fine.
Branch lobbies are open!
We are happy to announce that all branch lobbies are now open! If you haven’t stopped by a branch yet, we have implemented several new safety precautions to help keep everyone as safe as possible.
Please DO NOT enter the branch if:
• You are currently experiencing a fever, cough or shortness of breath
• You have been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19
• Per Executive Order 2020-147, masks or face coverings are required to enter the building unless you have a medical reason not to wear one
• You may be asked to lower your face mask for identification purposes
Hand Sanitizer: is available near the branch entrance and at teller stations
Social Distancing: please follow floor markings inside and outside of our facilities to maintain at least six feet from others.
• We will limit the number of people in our lobbies at any given time
• Members may be asked to wait outside prior to entering the branch
• Please enter with just those needed to complete the transaction(s), whenever possible
Appointments: While appointments for longer transactions are not required, we encourage members to call 1-800-328-4131 and make an appointment to help limit wait times in our lobbies. Basic teller transactions do NOT need an appointment.
FINANCIAL RELIEF OPTIONS
For Members Impacted By Recent Events
Peace of Mind Loan*
Emergency signature loan with no payments for 90 days. We are here to help – call us with any questions!
MORTGAGE LOANS: Free Modifications
Members can defer mortgage payments for up to 90 days.
- Mortgages and Home Equity Loans (except for loan suffix 705 to 709): contact our Mortgage Department at 1-800-328-4131 ext. 765.
- Mortgage loans with a suffix of 705 to 709 will need to contact Neighborhood Mortgage Solutions directly:
- Phone: 1-877-658-2230 option 8
- Email: email@example.com
- Text: 1-989-497-1440
- Financial relief options may vary for this mortgage category
BEWARE OF SCAMS
While there are many people and organizations out there helping people, please use caution and be aware of SCAMMERS that might be trying to take advantage of the situation. Learn more about current SCAMS at:
For additional information on COVID-19 please visit www.cdc.gov.
Thank You for making us Your Preferred Financial Partner
Preferred Credit Union