A message to Members about COVID-19
Branch Lobby Information
Please DO NOT enter the branch if:
• You are currently experiencing a fever, cough or shortness of breath
• You have been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19
• Masks or face coverings are required to enter the building unless you have a medical reason not to wear one
• You may be asked to lower your face mask for identification purposes
Hand Sanitizer: is available near the branch entrance and at teller stations
Social Distancing: please follow floor markings inside and outside of our facilities to maintain at least six feet from others.
• We will limit the number of people in our lobbies at any given time
• Members may be asked to wait outside prior to entering the branch
• Please enter with just those needed to complete the transaction(s), whenever possible
Appointments: While appointments for longer transactions are not required, we encourage members to call 1-800-328-4131 and make an appointment to help limit wait times in our lobbies. Basic teller transactions do NOT need an appointment.
BEWARE OF SCAMS
While there are many people and organizations out there helping people, please use caution and be aware of SCAMMERS that might be trying to take advantage of the situation. Learn more about current SCAMS at:
For additional information on COVID-19 please visit www.cdc.gov.
Thank You for making us Your Preferred Financial Partner
Preferred Credit Union