Use your credit card for all your purchases big and small. From groceries to fuel to utility bills, your everyday purchases will really pay off. You will earn 1 point for ever $1 spent.
Enjoy these great features
- An extensive rewards catalog with popular brands, top merchants, event tickets and more
- Convenient online travel reservations
- ShopSPOT card-linked bonus point offers
- ShopSPOT online bonus point offers
- And much more
Visa conversion information for cards starting with 420211
On January 18, 2019 we will migrate your Visa Credit Card starting with 420211 from a third party vendor to our in-house solution.
Important Conversion Information:
- Your new card will arrive the beginning of January. The card will replace your current card beginning with 420211
- Activate the new card on or after January 21, 2019 by calling the number on the front of the card
- Review the FAQ with important details about the conversion
- Verify the phone number we have on file for you is accurate. You will need to call from the number we have on file to activate your new card. You can verify your phone number via It’s Me 247, the letter mailed to you end of December or by calling us at 1-800-328-4131.
- Rewards Points: All rewards points will be transferred to the new card account in February 2019. While there might be a delay in seeing the points transferred to the new account, there will not by any interruptions in point earnings during this process.
Visa Balance Transfer
Less Is MORE! Consolidate your high interest credit cards to our Platinum Visa Credit Card for one low monthly payment. Plus NO Balance Transfer Fee!
Consolidating can reduce your payments and increase cash flow which is why Less Truly Is More!
Take advantage of our special Balance Transfer offer, you may qualify for a Visa gift card up to $100!
Apply for a Balance Transfer below or call 1-800-328-4131 for more information.
Make loan payments online via Credit or Debit card, or directly from your savings or checking account at another financial institution! If your savings or checking is with Preferred, please login to It’s Me 247 to make payments.
Platinum VISA Credit Card Features
No Annual Fee
25 Day Grace Period On Purchases
Platinum Card benefits (see an associate for details)
Rates as low as 7.99% APR (this is the lowest percentage rate available; your APR may be higher depending on your credit history)
Please review our Visa Disclosure prior to application
Get a Platinum Visa Credit Card with Preferred Credit Union
Already have a Visa and need to increase your limit?
Already have a Visa and want to do a balance transfer?
Protect Your Cards With Real-Time Conrol!
CardNav adds another level of security to your cards by letting you decide how and when they can be used, and alerting you when any types of transactions you specify take place. You can even use CardNav to set personal spending limits that help you stay within your budget goals.
• Turn cards on or off in seconds.
• Use GPS to restrict transactions to businesses within a designated area.
• Limit card use to specific merchants or purchases.
• Receive real-time, in-app alerts that let you stop unauthorized purchases before they’re complete.
• Receive alerts when you’re getting close to any personal spending limits you’ve set.
Download the CardNav by CO-OP app, and gain a new level of security and control over your money today.
Exceptions: ATM Cards will not work with this program.
To report your PCU Visa Credit Card lost or stolen after hours
Call 1-888-241-2510 for all other cards
Reporting Fraudulent Activity
If you would like to dispute a charge made to your PCU VISA credit card, please do so immediately. To dispute by phone call 1-800-328-4131.