Become A Member
Interested in becoming a member? Click any of the links below to apply online.
Membership is available under the following conditions
- Former member of our credit union
- Direct relation to an existing member
- If you live, work, attend school or worship in the Michigan counties of Allegan, Barry, Berrien, Branch, Cass, Calhoun, Clare, Clinton, Eaton, Gratiot, Ionia, Isabella, Kalamazoo, Kent, Lake, Manistee, Mason, Mecosta, Missaukee, Montcalm, Muskegon, Newaygo, Oceana, Osceola, Ottawa, St. Joseph, Van Buren and Wexford.
- Senior citizenship standing (55 years of age or older), who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security or other similar retirement payment from private or government sources
- Employees or members of employer groups located within 25 miles of any branch office
Verifying Your Identity
(as required by the USA Patriot Act)
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
We thank you for your understanding and for joining us in securing a safer tomorrow.