You’re never too young to start saving!
Penny’s Pals and Teen Scene accounts are a great way for your children to learn financial responsibility. Children who learn money management skills today are more likely to make positive financial decisions in the future.
- Penny’s Pals is available for children 12 years older and younger
- Teen Scene is available for youths 12 years to 17 years of age
- No monthly service charges
- Dividends paid on balances of $25 and greater
- Download the PCU Youth Brochure
To open a Youth Account you will need the following:
- $1 Membership Fee
- $5 for Minimum Balance
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate or Government Issued ID
- An adult will need to sign as a joint owner
Youth CD Investments
Start investing towards the future with a Youth CD.
- 12 Month Term
- Low $100 Minimum deposit to open
- Add funds throughout the life of the certificate
An adult must sign as a joint owner and a savings with a $5 balance is also required.
Join Preferred Credit Union Today!
Preferred Credit Union is a full service financial institution helping to serve the needs of those who work and live in our community. As your Preferred Financial Partner, our goal is to provide great member service while helping you save time and money on the products and services you need.